Also known as body contouring, this is a non-invasive procedure focused on reducing fatty tissue in various regions of the body. Instead of surgery, doctors use heat, cold, injected materials, and even sound waves to address and correct problem areas.
The most common technology used in this procedure includes:
- Injection lipolysis (Kybella), which uses a chemical to reduce fat cells
- Radio frequency lipolysis (Vanquish), which, as the name suggests, uses radio frequency to heat the problem area
- Laser lipolysis (SculpSure), which heats fat cells using laser technology
- Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
Chat with your doctor about which option is best for you, based on your specific needs and desires.
Smooth Trouble Areas on the Body
Despite best efforts at nutrition and exercise, many patients need a boost to fully achieve their body image goals. While not an alternative to liposuction or a healthy lifestyle, patients who have chosen this option report increased confidence and stamina.
The most common areas for body sculpting include abdomen (stomach), hips, and thighs. Ideal patients are in generally good health, but have trouble areas they’d like to work on. This can be due to recent pregnancy, major weight loss, and other life events.
Fast Results, Faster Recovery
One of the most common areas of praise for this procedure is speedy recovery and near-instant results. Most body sculpting patients are able to resume their normal daily activities within a day or two after visiting the office.
Due to the fact that there are no major incisions, recovery time is also swift. Most patients experience little or no discomfort.
In addition, this procedure allows those patients afraid of or otherwise hesitant to have surgery another option to achieve their body image goals.
Other benefits include:
- no bandages, girdles, or other medical paraphernalia required
- improvement in blood flow and general health
- long term results
- rejuvenates and softens skin
- tends to be more affordable than other options
How to Get Started
With nearly a decade in the industry, we pride ourselves in helping people look and feel their best. At our office, you’ll always be well-informed, respected, and never rushed into making any decision. Our goal is to provide you with the insight and information to help you achieve your body image goals. Contact us today to begin a discussion.